Monday, September 8, 2008

I Feel Bad

I just had to explain to an agent that I'm releasing his player because his build is poor, which makes me feel like a complete prick.

Unfortunately, with the shape the team is in financially, I really need those higher levels players to be solid performers. This particular player was on the O-Line, and I have a lot of experience building piggies, so my low level backup player can probably get comparable results to the higher level player, so I can't justify keeping him.

I wish I had a much more solid team, as that would enable me to keep him as a backup, and help him fix up his build.

About all I can do is offer advice to help his build.

Anyone else out there in GLB owner land ever struggle with this, and what do you do to try and help?

No comments: